Membership Terms and Conditions
- Activation and use of this fulfillment website is subject to verification. An attempt to authorize the credit card on file will be made at registration to validate ownership and accuracy of the payment method on file.
- Only the designated Member and/or spouse or children that are considered to be “immediate family” may have access to and use the available benefits. This includes, but is not limited to, the redemption and activation of benefits. No third party may redeem or activate any benefit on behalf of a Member, even with the permission of the Member. Members must be 18 years or older.
- Member may not offer their access for resale to other parties. Use of this website and access to benefits are non-transferable.
- Member will not violate any local, state or federal laws with regards to the use of their Member account or access to this website.
- It is understood and acknowledged that all discounts, benefits and offers listed on the shoppingboss.com website may be amended, terminated, changed or altered at the sole discretion of management.
- Member agrees to hold harmless and indemnify management for all actions, representations and claims provided through this program.
- Members who are participating in fundraising efforts and subject to renewal are notified 30 days prior to the renewal date. These members can cancel accounts at any time before the next billing cycle to avoid future charges. Certain members who have been granted access through a loyalty or rewards program (gyms, service companies, real estate, warranties, etc.) will have any costs associated with their membership paid on their behalf. To determine if renewal fees apply to your membership, please visit your account profile where you may also cancel your participation.
- Accounts that do not renew due to decline or inability to successfully process will be canceled. Accounts may be reactivated upon update of credit card information and successful renewal.
- Accounts will be cancelled upon issuance of a chargeback/credit card dispute for any reason.
- Members forfeit any remaining available or pending cash back upon cancellation including cancellation of account due to failure to process, or cancellation as the result of a chargeback/credit card dispute. Your account must be in an active status to access and use cash back.
- Members agree to periodic email updates on system enhancements, promotions, order confirmations, and other email communication as necessary. We do not sell or distribute email lists.
Digital Gift Cards
- Digital gift card benefits may be subject to purchase limits, BUT there is no minimum purchase required.
- Any maximum purchasing limits are reset quarterly on the following schedule:
- January 1
- April 1
- July 1
- October 1
- Available merchants and providers are subject to change.
- Digital gift cards cannot be returned. Purchases are final. Digital gift cards cannot be physically shipped. They cannot be redeemed for cash, or used to pay off credit and other debt obligations.
- Listed merchants are neither sponsors, co-sponsors, nor affiliated with this membership program.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at the discretion of management.