- Activation and use of this fulfillment website is subject to verification. An attempt to authorize the credit card on file will be made at registration to validate ownership and accuracy of the payment method on file.
- Only the designated Member and/or spouse or children that are considered to be “immediate family” may have access to and use the available benefits. This includes, but is not limited to, the redemption and activation of benefits. No third party may redeem or activate any benefit on behalf of a Member, even with the permission of the Member.
- Member may not offer their access for resale to other parties. Use of this website and access to benefits are non-transferable.
- Member will not violate any local, state or federal laws with regards to the use of their Member account or access to this website.
- It is understood and acknowledged that all discounts, benefits and offers listed on the shoppingboss.com website may be amended, terminated, changed or altered at the sole discretion of management.
- Member agrees to hold harmless and indemnify management for all actions, representations and claims provided through this program.
- Members are notified 30 days prior to renewal date. Members can cancel accounts at any time before the next billing cycle to avoid future charges.
- Members forfeit any remaining available or pending cash back upon cancellation.
- Members agree to periodic email updates on system enhancements, promotions, and send you order confirmations, and other email communication as necessary. We do not sell or distribute email lists.
Digital Gift Cards
- Digital gift card benefits may be subject to purchase limits, BUT there is no minimum purchase required.
- Any maximum purchasing limits are reset quarterly on the following schedule:
- January 1
- April 1
- July 1
- October 1
These terms and conditions are subject to change at the discretion of management.